Online enrollment in two simple steps
Emdeon now offers a tool to streamline the payer enrollment process. Please follow the instructions below to utilize Emdeon’s new enrollment service:
Ensure your Emdeon contract is updated with the line of business for which you are enrolling. If you are unsure about your current contract status please contact your Emdeon account manager or Emdeon sales at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (800) 586-6870.
Download and install Adobe Reader on your computer.
You can download it for free here
Log in to the Emdeon One™. All Emdeon customers, even non-portal users, can take advantage of our new enrollment service:
- For current portal users: Just log in to the portal with your current login and password.
- For non-portal users, go to https://portal.capario.net/ws_portal/login.action
- Your Portal User Name is: user_12345678 where 12345678 is your Emdeon Client ID
- Temporary Password: pwd_enrollment
- After logging in, you will be prompted to update your password to a new password of your choice. You will also be asked to create a password reset reminder question and answer.
- Once you are logged in, click on Enrollment and Getting Started.
Need help? Just email us.